The 189 Skilled visas is a permanent visa type through which an individual can live in Australia permanently and study or work in Australia if he qualifies eligibility according to the Australian framework skills assessment. With the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, you will get a travel component through which you can travel to and from Australia as many times as you want for 5 years. The visa subclass 189 allows you to sponsor your relatives to Australia. With the visa subclass 189 skilled independent visas, you can stay indefinitely in Australia. With the entitlement to visa subclass 189, you are also entitled to permanent residency in Australia. You can also add the members of your family to your visa application for subclass 189.
From AUD 4115
What Does This Visa Let You Do?
The 189 skilled visa is a permanent visa type that allows a certain 189 Visa Australia entitled to any applicant. The privileges provided by the visa subclass are:
With the subclass 189 visa, you may stay in Australia for an indefinite period and travel to and from Australia for 5 years as many times as you want.
● With the visa subclass 189 Skilled Independent visa, you become a permanent resident of Australia.
● You will also be allowed to enroll in any of Australia's health care schemes.
● This visa subclass entitles you to sponsor eligible relatives to come to Australia.
Eligibility Requirements Of Visa Subclass 189
The Australia subclass 189 visa provides permanent residency to the individuals getting access to this visa.
- To be eligible for this visa, you must possess the skill or occupation that is listed in the skilled occupations list of this visa subclass.
- You should be competent with the English language requirement and must satisfy the English score test.
- The health and character requirements should be completed by you and any of your family members applying with you for visa subclass 189.
- You must not be having any due or outstanding debts from the Australian government.
- Any of your visa applications or visa must not have been rejected or canceled in the past